I’m really excited about this year’s Fezziwig Ball, and to help ensure that everyone has a good time here are a few rules and pointers for those attending:
- The number one rule is, no talking when each dance is being taught.
- This is a formal event. We’ll be dancing in a real ballroom with a live band, and formal attire or costume dress is requested.
- The cost to attend is $7 for registered attendees, $10 at the door, with a $40 per family limit.
- Any children under the age of ten need to be watched by their parents throughout the evening. Children may not be left unattended.
- The Lauritzen has been very, very generous to OldDD. Please treat their facility with care and respect so we can come back next year!
- If you have not attended one of our dances before I strongly encourage you to attend the ten minute beginners’ class at 6:45 before the dance. The doors open at 6:30 and the dance will start promptly at 7pm.
See you Friday!
Emily, organizer of OldDD and dance caller